The Parenting Training Network (PTN) is now available online from the comfort of your own home. No more traveling to get to your classes on time. All classes are now available Monday- Fridays mornings, afternoons and evenings. All classes are one on one with an instructor via Phone, Google Meet or Zoom platforms.
PTN mission is to provide parents with the latest parenting information and support services. Customized to fit each parents individual needs.
Our goal is to prevent Child abuse, Foster Care placement, and reunite families.
- Every child has the right to be raised by good parenting practices.
- Each child has a right to feel safe, loved, and nurtured in his/her own home.
- Every parent is the expert of his/her own child.
- Every parent wants the best for their families.
- Every family carries a richness of diversity and culture.
- All families have strengths and values.
- All community leaders have the shared responsibility to all children and assist families in finding parenting resources.
- All father's are a vital part of the family.
Why Choose Us?
- Online Classes Only- No more traveling
- Personalized intake to fit your individual case needs (i.e. combo classes )
- Individual class schedules
- Classes available all year round
- One on one instruction
- Customized class materials
- Warm and friendly instructors
- Fun and interactive experience
- Custom class cycles (1-12 sessions)
- Certificate upon completion via email & Post Mail
- Parent support Services i.e. Parent Coaching & Mental Health referrals
- Free Gifts & Prizes
- Court reports & Attendance letters available for additional fee.
- Proof of registration letters
- Payment plans options
- Zelle, Cash App, & Credit cards accepted
Why Are Agencies referring to PTN?
- Customized Classes/Workshops That Fit Your Agency’s Needs
- Experienced Parent Instructors and Evidence-Based Curriculums
- Weekdays, and Evening Classes Available.
- Competitive Workshop Pricing & Payment plans.
- English and Spanish Classes Available
- One on One parent instruction via Phone, Google Meet or Zoom
- Engaging classes/workshops.
- Certificates of completion & Participation letters
Sign up today!
Because of your workshops, I was reunited with my children.
– P. Johnson
PTN changed the way I discipline my children, especially the difference between discipline and punishment.
– 0. Bailey
The training exceeded my expectations. I learned much more about parenting skills than I thought.
– K. Sanchez
Get in touch!
Get in touch!
The Parenting Training Network
Newark NJ 07104
*ALL CLASSES ARE DONE ONLINE